Designed for clients who are in the accumulation phase and who need financial planning and investment advice...
Emerging Wealth is our service for clients whose portfolios are in the accumulation phase and who need financial planning and investment advice, but who may have assets in 401k and 529 plans that cannot be managed by Parsec. Often, younger (and young is relative, right?) clients have more complexity in the accumulation phase of their lives as they balance careers, paying off student debt, saving for kids’ college education, and affording that forever home. Our Emerging Wealth Service is inclusive of financial planning, investment managed as needed, and investment advice on 401ks and the like. The fee is based on an income and net worth calculation and typically ranges from $2,000-$6,000 annually.
A financial analysis covers topics that matter to you, such as:
- Investment and allocation advice on 401ks, 529, 403bs, and other investment accounts
- In-house investment management of accounts as needed
- Student loan repayment strategies
- Discuss of estate planning goals – wills, Trusts, powers of attorney
- Budgeting and cash flow planning
- Major expense purchase advice
- Education funding and planning
- Retirement savings strategies
- Consulting on planning topics that range from employer stock options plans, to the sale or purchase of a business, or whether to refinance your home
- Recommendations on insurance such as life, disability and long-term care