Wealth Management integrates your financial plan with your investments.
Wealth Management is our service for clients with more than $500,000 in assets. With a quarterly minimum of $1,250, it includes both investment management and financial planning. Our process involves an in-depth analysis of your current financial circumstances and an evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses. After discussing your long-term goals and helping determine your risk tolerance, we develop a personalized plan that covers investments, retirement planning, education planning, taxes, estate planning issues and insurance. And because the only constant in life is change, we update your plan annually to monitor your progress toward achieving your goals.
We are your family's CFO. We look at your finances and report to you. This holistic approach allows us to help you with long range planning. When can you retire? How much should you be saving? Or are you in retirement and need to make sure that your assets will last your lifetime? The answers to these questions are crucial in giving you the confidence you need to invest wisely.
As a Wealth Management Client, you can expect the following:
- An Investment Policy Statement, updated periodically as your financial situation changes
- A mix of individual stocks, mutual funds and index funds/ETFs, bond funds and/or individual bonds, dependent on your specific needs.
- Consideration of tax ramifications of trading, charitable donation intentions, low basis holdings or concentrated positions.
- Parsec to review your portfolio for rebalancing quarterly, intra-quarterly trades as necessary, depending on your holdings, and a continual review of the investments in your portfolio.
- A credentialed advisor available to you to answer portfolio or financial planning related questions as often as needed
- An in-depth annual financial plan update that covers topics that matter to you such as:
- Trust planning for special needs, second marriages, estate tax planning
- Tax strategies such as charitable giving, maximizing employer benefits
- Consulting on planning topics that range from employer stock options plans, to the sale or purchase of a business, or whether to refinance your home
- Roth conversions
- Intergenerational planning
- Education funding and planning
- Consulting on your employer health care benefits, Social Security and Medicare
- Recommendations on insurance such as life, disability and long-term care
- Review of your employer's 401k investment options, or child's 529 investment options