Help your employees define their path forward.
A retirement plan is the cornerstone of most employer benefits packages. Therefore, you should have the tools to recruit, reward and retain qualified employees.
Each employer is different and a one-size-fits-all approach is not always appropriate. Parsec Financial seeks to understand your business first, as well as your goals as a business owner. We then develop the right solution for you and your employees. You can trust that our advice is not biased towards any product line or promise of commission, but to always define the path forward.
- The development, maintenance and monitoring of the Plan’s Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Assessment of the Plan’s investment objectives
- Selection of investment options for the plan
- Ongoing investment option due diligence and monitoring
- Investment Reports
- Annual trustee meeting; the advisor may recommend more based on complexity of the plan or time constraints
- Selection and monitoring of the Plan’s Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA)
- Investment Manager monitoring and search for the Plan’s investment options
- Quarterly investment model rebalancing, or sooner if market conditions warrant
- Annual investment model asset allocation rebalancing within their respective risk tolerances and asset classes annually, or sooner if market conditions warrant
- Develop, maintain and monitor risk-based investment models
- Vote proxies of the mutual fund shares in the plan
- Annual fee disclosure
- Annual consultation with the plan’s investment committee
- Annual group education and/or enrollment meetings (includes up to two different locations)
- One-on-one participant meetings; in coordination of annual group education/enrollment meetings
- Participant investment advice within the confines of the Plan’s investment lineup
- Participant phone and email support
- Fee benchmarking
- General support for plan design features
- Vendor search and analysis
- Support and assistance with the creation of a Fiduciary File
- Review 404(c) liability protection
- Review of fidelity bonding amounts
Using Our 40 Years of Excellence to Help Define Your Path Forward
Get in touch with a Parsec Financial representative at an office near you.