Parsec Financial Longevity Forum
Providing our clients and their invited guests the latest thought leadership on various aspects of aging well
such as long-term care, nutrition, financial advice, planning for your legacy and more.
Parsec's 2022 Longevity Forum:
- Longevity Keynote by Parsec CEO Rick Manske
- Healthful Living Seminar by Gary H. Oberlender, MD, President of SeniorEvaluations, LLC
- Elder Abuse Seminar by Parsec Financial Advisor Bradley Burk
- Estate Planning and Trustee Seminar by Parsec Partner Roger James and First Covenant Trust David A. Greene
- Finding Your Passion in Retirement Seminar by Parsec Sr. Financial Advisor Michael Baughman
- Strategic Giving Seminar by Parsec Partner Michael Ziemer and Foundation For the Carolinas Vice President Whitney Feld
Please check back mid July for presentation files and recordings of all sessions. Thank you!
Parsec's 2019 Longevity Forum:
Longevity And Happiness
Learn how the time/money paradox near or at retirement shifts the priority of financial planning to behavioral finance to help ensure financial security and personal well-being.
Lifestyle Medicine: Longevity and the Health Span
Dr. Brian Asbill
Continuing Care Retirement Communities
Learn more about continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) including the different types and how to determine which one is the best fit for you.