Maintaining Financial Consistency Throughout the Inconsistency of Life
2020 reminded us all that life ultimately charts its own course with unexpected ups and downs. It also taught us that maintaining control with sound financial planning enables life’s bumps to be less turbulent. Attaining financial security isn’t just about successfully managing day-to-day finances – it impacts the long-term emotional, physical and mental well-being of you and your loved ones. Everyone deserves the ease-of-mind that comes from attaining financial security. Let us be your financial partner and take this journey together to build a consistent financial road map that successfully navigates you through the inconsistency of life.
Parsec's Financial Planning Process
1. Understand you
2. Chart your course
3. Empower your journey through life’s stages
- Pair you with an onboarding concierge to ensure a seamless transition for the administrative aspects of our journey.
- Provide regular team reviews delivering advice, planning and investment strategies from our credentialed professionals.
- Arm you with technology that delivers security and insight to your financial situation so that you’re never in the dark.
- Deliver timely and informative educational content and events to enrich your Parsec experience.
Parsec's Investment Process
1. Choose an allocation that suits your risk/return profile
- Discuss and evaluate your financial goals
- Review your risk tolerance
- Establish an IPS/plan/path
2. Allocate equities among large-, mid and small-cap assets; diversify fixed income
- Set target weights for portfolio components
- International, domestic, growth, value, sectors
3. Complete a bottom-up analysis of individual securities and funds
- Balance sheet strength
- Growth projections
- Fund alpha
- Fund expense ratio
4. Monitor and rebalance
- Rebalance periodically to target allocation
- Sell overvalued or deteriorating securities
- Add new ideas to portfolio
Parsec's Investment Pillars
No market timing
Using Our 40+ Years of Excellence to Help You Thrive
Get in touch with a Parsec Financial representative at an office near you.