Please watch our latest webinar on 2021 market performance and 2022 economic outlook. Specifically, we discussed:
1. Performance of stock and bond markets in 2021: We recapped performance across major asset classes, sectors, and geography for both the quarter and the year.
2. Higher levels of inflation and interest rates: The importance of staying invested during periods of higher inflation, market implied expectation for interest rate hikes this years, and ways one can position for higher inflation.
3. Our economy’s most fundamental indicators: Labor market trends, productivity and payroll data, levels of consumer confidence, and more!
4. How to manage uncertainty: Recognizing common behavioral biases and our process for reckoning with the unknown (and unknowable).
5. Frequently asked questions: We dedicated time at the end to answering a handful of clients' questions submitted during registration.